[Typo3-dev] XHTML compliancy, old TypoScript and beyond..

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Mon Apr 4 11:24:24 CEST 2005

Hi Christoph.

I can understand your reasoning and theoretically agree that
HTML-generation abstraction would be great. I even think it would be
feasible from an implementation view-point (it could be done in phases).
Dan Frost even implemented OBTS in this way AFAIK.

However; I'm deeply concerned about the additional processing time it
will imply for generating a page. I'm not saying I know exactly what the
impact would be but once we go down this road there is not turning back.

- kasper