[Typo3-dev] 3.8.0 release

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sat Apr 2 09:41:18 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> wrote:
> Anyway, please discuss this at typo3.projects.rte.

Just a tiny bit on visual editing: maybe importing some existing
cross-platform implementation like kupu.oscom.org would be better
than rolling own one?  Once I've been interested in this topic,
have found another one but a friend working on Midgard whom I
bothered with "how's this?" question pointed me to Kupu.

PS: and while I'm writing another newbie message on dev, let me
ask whether a kind of keyboard shortcuts like used in e.g.
MediaWiki and Gmail is going to be in 3.8.0 at least for
Close/Save/Save&Close operations on records?  Would be very
convenient and should pay back the time for developers quite
fast :-)

PPS: sorry for being obnoxious, but these two are the ones I've
been waiting to ask here for much too long...

--
Michael Shigorin
EMT.Com.UA