[Typo3-dev] Logging in TYPO3

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Mon Apr 4 11:15:46 CEST 2005

.... and the workflow module might use this extensively as well!

I remember one of the main improvements I originally wanted on the
"sys_messages" and "sys_todos" extensions were some sort of daily-email
feature showing an overview of what was pending for each backend user.
(with deep-links to the backend if possible)

- kasper