[Typo3-dev] Clear Cache

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sat Apr 2 12:46:20 CEST 2005

> What do you mean by "many records within one page id" ?

I have a plugin on page id 9, in the cache table there's multiple cache
records of that page id, as every single record assosiated with that page
gets its own cache record. This is very nice!
But, when one of those records is updated, I can only configure that backend
to clear the cache for ALL the cache records with the id 9. That is
overkill. That means all the records have to be regenerated for the cache
and completely not needed.

Are you with me know? If not, try having a look at an installation, with fx.
tt_news or another plugin (that can cache records) with records assosiated
with a page id. Have a look at the table 'cache_pages' in the mysql. There a
multiple records there, with different hash keys. I should believe the hash
key has the information about the querystring or the record id's to make the
cache engine multilevel threaded.

Regards,

Lars Houmark