[Typo3-dev] GIFBUILDER Right-To-Left capability on TEXT properties

Jesús H0rmigo cyNOSPAM at ya.com
Fri Apr 1 17:01:08 CEST 2005

Hello developers,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so if it's not please
accept my excuses.

I've asked in the main english list about Right-To-Left capabilities and
if it possible to do RTL text with GIFBUILDER (i.e.: Arabic).

Nobody has replied and I guess it is because it is not possible by now.
I've checked intensively TSRef and other sources but couldn't find
anything similar that could help me to archieve this.

If this is not still a function implemented in Typo3, I guess that would
be a necessary feature for Typo3 in a future in order to be able to
generate GMENUS with RTL languages.

Any comments on this matter are welcome, and if you consider it
necessary, please add it to the TO-DO if this can be archieved using IM
functions.

Best regards,

Jesús Hormigo