[Typo3-dev] Logging in TYPO3

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Apr 1 12:41:29 CEST 2005

I am interested in detailed logging of fe-plugins and their elements. Simple
example:
Having dam-frontend plugins, I would like to know which elements have been
viewed instead of just the same page id any time. We added a hook to fill a
separate field in sys_stat for that, which works pretty well.
Some general analysing approach might make sense though...

For dev-logs, I am fine with what is available including cc_debug and
certain other things like your real-url-thing if it does what I think it
does.

JH

news:mailman.595.1112346913.19001.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...