[Typo3-dev] safe mode and mail() in class.t3lib_htmlmail.php

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Mon Oct 25 12:52:05 CEST 2004

Unfortunally that doesn't resolve the problem. Both sendmail and many other
mailer engines will owerwrite the returnpath of the email with ther user
calling the sendmail command (which is exactly what mail does). You need to
give it the -f flag in order to set the return path correctly, and this is
what the fifth parameter in mail is for. If you have another solution,
please let me know and I'll change it.

/Jan-Erik