[Typo3-dev] FlexForm in Web>List-Mode - how?

Jean-David Gadina info at macmade.net
Wed Oct 20 17:26:57 CEST 2004

Hi Michael

For the tab trick, I don't know if it's available in 3.6.x versions... Don't think so, but, who knows... ; )

Upgrading is not a very complex operation if you know what you are doing...
Personnaly, I've updated all the sites I'm developping without any problem... I've just put a new source on the server, updated the symlinks, updated the database with the install tool, and that's it... Nothing more... : )

Good luck

- Jean-David Gadina (macmade)