[Typo3-dev] FlexForm in Web>List-Mode - how?

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Thu Oct 21 13:13:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

updated to 3.7.0, now the "tab-trick" works like a charm :-)) thanks a
million...

Michael
--
Michael H.E. Roth

"Jean-David Gadina" <info at macmade.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.579.1098286019.4938.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Michael

For the tab trick, I don't know if it's available in 3.6.x versions... Don't
think so, but, who knows... ; )

Upgrading is not a very complex operation if you know what you are doing...
Personnaly, I've updated all the sites I'm developping without any
problem... I've just put a new source on the server, updated the symlinks,
updated the database with the install tool, and that's it... Nothing more...
: )

Good luck

- Jean-David Gadina (macmade)