[Typo3-dev] Backend Login-Logout Button in Frontend

Fri Oct 15 10:28:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am trying to provide a Login Logout Button in the Frontend for Backend
users who should use Frontend Editing.

The Login works fine, but with the Logout button I have some problems.

It seems to work, but the Logout button is only shown, if the user has
rights on this page. If possible I want to provide a Logout button on
every page if a Backend user is logged in.

To check for a Backend user I use the following code:

if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->beUserLogin) {
	$content = '<form for the logout button>';
} else {
	$content = '<form for the login button>';
}

--
Karsten Hachmeister