[Typo3-dev] Configuring Plugins for non-admin users?

Stefan Kreisberg stefan at linkfactory.dk
Tue Nov 30 13:48:34 CET 2004

I believe you have to modify the plugin class code itself to include
flexform configurations:

See tt_news ext_tables.php for how to add pi_flexform to the tt_content
type and the new developer api_macmade has some neat features for
manipulating those vars in conjunction with the TS vars.

Hope this helps :D