[Typo3-dev] friendly urls and subdomains

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Tue Nov 30 13:10:17 CET 2004

Hi!

I recall posting about the topic a long time ago but couldn't find my
post. Anyway this is what it's about:

I want a changed handling of session for sudomains, ie the session shall
be valid for all domains. This can be achieved by setting the domain
part of the session cookie. Configuring could eg done by TS:
config.site_domain = mydomain.org

Further I would like to make links to the subdomains "friendly" links.
That is they are neither "internal" nor "external". Depending on the
site demands the HTML class (for styling) and the link target my be
different.

Additionally it may be of interest to add either even more domains
(someotherdomain.com) to the "friendly" category or group them as
"related" links.

Configuring could be either done via TS or perhap the domain records.

Any comments?

Masi