[Typo3-dev] Bugtracking System

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Nov 29 18:12:36 CET 2004

Jean-David Gadina schrieb:
> I'm currently working on a backend implementation of the Mantis bugtracking system (the one used on bugs.typo3.org).
>
> The extension is working very fine, and should be available this week...
> The only problem is that the bugtracking system, as you may know, uses a lot of classes, which, of course, aren't named like Typo3 classes. So I got about 90 classname errors in the extension manager, and as many XClass errors...
>
> Is there a way to avoid this, for an extension which uses third-party modules?

No, I don't think there is a way to suppress them.

However, I think we should completely get rid of those "error messages"
because they're nothing more than suggestions for the extension authors
to improve the extension. Still, the message confuses many newbies who
thing something is seriously wrong.

cheers,
Ingmar