[Typo3-dev] Bugtracking System

Jean-David Gadina info at macmade.net
Mon Nov 29 09:12:35 CET 2004

I'm currently working on a backend implementation of the Mantis bugtracking system (the one used on bugs.typo3.org).

The extension is working very fine, and should be available this week...
The only problem is that the bugtracking system, as you may know, uses a lot of classes, which, of course, aren't named like Typo3 classes. So I got about 90 classname errors in the extension manager, and as many XClass errors...

Is there a way to avoid this, for an extension which uses third-party modules?

Thanx a lot : )

- Jean-David Gadina (macmade)