[Typo3-dev] Generating the XML as found in 'tx_templavoila_flex' in pages

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Nov 29 17:39:38 CET 2004

Hey devel list,

I'm currently making a script that automaticly creates pages from our other
database system into typo3. Currently we talk about 180 pages but this grows by
the day.

Now I need to create the XML found in the field 'tx_templavoila_flex' of the
pages table. Is there a function somehwere in the templavoila extention that
creates the XML??? This why I can automate the update to typo3 from our current
database.

Later on we will make the extention for it but currently we don't have any time
for it.

cheers,
Ries