[Typo3-dev] Click menu / right click

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Sun Nov 28 13:03:29 CET 2004

Later today I will update CVS. Please test what I did.

The old behaviour is unchanged; A left click on icon sparks the CSM and on title will link to list frame.
The new behaviour is that a right click on title or icon sparks the CSM.

If you think this confuses your editors, just don't tell them about the
right-click option. But IF they should happen to right-click by accident
then instead of having the browsers context menu they will see
TYPO3s.... That can hardly be confusing.

- kasper