[Typo3-dev] Click menu / right click

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3.org
Sat Nov 27 12:52:53 CET 2004

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

>>On Firefox 1.0 Windows XP SP2 put the "usual" Firefox contextual
>>menu(the one with Open link in new window, Open link in new tab,etc) in
>>front of the JS-TYPO3 one... Not really usable.
>
>  hmmm, it works for me without problems... with Firefox and Windows XP ;-)

I removed the Wikipedia extension and Web Developer extension without
success...

Could you create a testing BE account somewhere on one of your site just
to see if it's my patch that is screewed? That would hurt me, not being
able to patch a 1 line modification...   ;)

Mail me in private "patrickATtypo3.org".

Patrick