[Typo3-dev] Reference-element idea.

Stig N. Færch stig at 8620.dk
Wed Nov 24 15:13:37 CET 2004

> What about the "Insert Records" content element type?

Well, actually I didn't think about that. But it doesn't seem to work
the way I want it to.
I have created a "Insert Records" element in a sysfolder and have chosen
some different content elements.

"Insert Records" doesn't seem to work as an reference in sysfolders.
Because the selected records doesn't seem to become available to the
plugin (like the news plugin).
"Insert Records" only seems to work as a way to show referenced records
directly, ... or?

To point it out again, I would like to be able to make references in a
sysfolder to some elements in a another sysfolder.
(and maybe also references in a sysfolder to another sysfolder complete
content)

I'm not a linux guru, but isn't this something like symlinking?

/Stig