[Typo3-dev] How to code a multi-language extension like tt_news 2.0?

Chris Lauer christoph.lauer at diehl-informatik.de
Wed Nov 24 09:53:44 CET 2004

Hi there,

i am curious if anybody can explain to me how to code one of my own extensions like ttnews in terms of multi-language support. It's great to have the real translate-option in the backend instead of having to create single items for each language. Another huge advantage is - of course -  that you can switch languages in single view.

If anybody out there could explain to me, what code is necessary in which file to achieve the language overlay, I would be very thankful.

thanks,

- Chris Lauer (necro2k)