[Typo3-dev] Prevent displaying of content in plugin

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Tue Nov 23 19:42:41 CET 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, René Ott wrote the following:
> inside a plugin I have a popup window that links back to the plugin itself.
> The problem is that inside the popup window still the whole page around
> appears. So the content of the popup is not just the content that comes
> from my plugin but the rest too.

 That's not a question about development of TYPO3, so you should ask
 such questions on the general english list.. the next time.. tia

 A solution might be to define another PAGE object and set this to only
 output your plugins content...

---
popup = PAGE
popup.typeNum = 456

includeLibs.popup = EXT:myext/class.myext_pi1.php

popup.10 = USER
popup.10.userFunc = myext_pi1->main
---
 and refer to it as ?id=123&type=456