[Typo3-dev] any extension developers need html/css templating?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Wed Nov 17 14:58:43 CET 2004

Stephane Schitter wrote:

> Passionate debate... I am nowhere near a CSS expert but aren't you both saying
> the same thing ? Can't the proposal of the <grid> actually be done through a
> learn ?
>
> It's all a matter of hierarchy.
>
> a div of class "grid" contains other parts that make up the row who in turn
> contain other parts that make up the cells. Similar to a "grid" tag which would
> contain rows which in turn would contain cells.

Hi Stephane,

Depending on how you structure your layout you can seriously simulate a
grid. Kasper's example can be done in with CSS too. Most websites are
not really complex and you just need like three or four areas that you
position on the page and where the content naturally flows.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation