[Typo3-dev] [Fwd: [Typo3] Any experience with a PhotoGalleryinTypo3?]

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Tue Nov 16 16:14:53 CET 2004

Basic functions

- flexible views of the galleries
- IM functions lik
	resize images
	insert water mark like a logo or text with different transparency

Features

- Comments to the images
- mark image where the user is shown
- rating
- count clicks on photos and galleries
- show top 10 or top n of the galleries and the images
- per click download of the full size image befor IM done his job

nice to have features

- send as MMS maybe include this order to an known typo3 shop extension
- send as eCard
- show thumbnails preview of the gallerie and the actual selected big image on one site
- random image for example show one random image out of all or an selected gallerie on start page and link it to the gallies or this gallery

These are just some features i think THE GALLERY should have
youre welcome to add some features!!

- bye
waiting for reply! :)