[Typo3-dev] [Fwd: [Typo3] Any experience with a Photo Gallery in Typo3?]

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Tue Nov 16 15:47:23 CET 2004

Reading thsi request on the english list about the Photo Gallery I
realized that this would be an obvious application of the DAM!

Imagine:

- The DAM is used to upload, categorize and attach meta data to images.
Using teh 3.7.0 features for localization of records this could even be
done with localization!
- Someone writing a frontend pluging to display the gallery!

I really think this application could "bring the DAM to the people" who
is currently mystified by what the DAM is anyway. By this application of
the DAM we can ensure that it is not only an extension for the elite.
Don't you think?

- kasper