[Typo3-dev] templavoila multilanguage bug + solution

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Wed Nov 10 16:37:08 CET 2004

Hello,

While I was trying to set up multilanguage templavoila I have
encountered a bug.

When using implode() function to implode languages array for BE page
language selector typo3 will broke with following error:
------
Warning: Wrong parameter count for implode()
in /var/www/testdir/test/cms/projekt63/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/class.tx_templavoila_mod1_sidebar.php on line 295

Warning: Wrong parameter count for implode()
in /var/www/testdir/test/cms/projekt63/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/class.tx_templavoila_mod1_sidebar.php on line 315

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started
at /var/www/testdir/test/cms/projekt63/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/class.tx_templavoila_mod1_sidebar.php:295) in /var/www/testdir/test/cms/projekt63/typo3/template.php on line 601
_____________________

Reason for this is because implode() is called without "glue" parameter
so aplication will broke on all older php versions (debian woody for
example).

Solution is to change implode() call to 'implode(",", $array)' wherever
is used.

Thats it, I hope this will be applied to templavoila because I'm still
using more then a few Debian woody's.

Cheers,

Toni

--