[Typo3-dev] Normalisation / OOP - a Case Study (ObTS)

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Sun Nov 7 01:00:00 CET 2004

Hi,

if you want to start such an highly experimental Typo3core with major
mergings some times I recommend to use better rc-systems such as gnuarch
  and one person that controls the official repository.

One thing to MVC. It's a very great idea to review many parts of Typo3
with an eye on that topic. I am currently writing a paper "Webservices
for Typo3" (that I like to be finished weeks before today). For such an
project where you have to use Typo3-Corefunctions in many ways without a
graphical output it will be hard to use them when they are written in a
way where logic kisses to the output ;)

I think all the parts where html-output is hardly coded inside, could be
substituted by something like a librender-xxx class (xxx for xhtml,...).
Could contain static function or an instance.
Has the advantage to provide a w3c-conform output in a very simple way.

Any ideas more?

Just my 2cent

Greetings Sven