[Typo3-dev] anybody developing a task manager extension?

Thomas/bohtho raspeball at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:04:42 CET 2004

Wow ! Well that's what _I_ have been looking for !

And think, I was thinking of a simple integration/wrapping of DotProject
into Typo3... :)

Do you want to share your code, Carlos ? Maybe I/someone can extend it
and send you some patches ?

It should for example also be possible to list some of this to clients
in the frontend.

//Thomas/bohtho