[Typo3-dev] anybody developing a task manager extension?

Carlos Chiari (DE) ccho at dimension-e.net
Wed Nov 3 02:57:04 CET 2004

Hi Stefano:

I began to develop a "Projects & Task" extension. Very simple yet: Projects,
Tasks & Notes, with some functions enabled and a nice "custom" tree to show
notes as task branches and tasks as project branches, etc.

This was thought in order to manage any organization/business tasks and
issues, not properly a single site tasks.

If you would like to look at it, you can see it here:

http://typo3.dimension-e.net/typo3/

user: test
password: test

At the menu, look for the "Records Tree" option.

For "notes" to have functionality attached (like reminders, submit job to
be_user, etc.) there seems to be two options (none of them working yet): to
develop a custom form management script, as with "tasks" on "users" module,
or to have a menu option that runs the code to generate this functionality
... rather odd.

It would be a lot easier to have some sort of feedback and to do this in a
team.

If you want to see the code, tell me... Maybe this is not what you have in
mind.

Anyway, best regards,

Carlos