[Typo3-dev] "Provides" for TYPO3 Extension dependance logic

David Bruehlmeier nospam at nospam.com
Mon Nov 1 21:52:11 CET 2004

Hi Dimitri,

> Here's what I mean: I am about 80% decided to rewrite tt_address (and
> that means rewrite, not subclassing or "hooking" it up). However, I'm
> quite happy with direct_mail that relies on it.

just wanted to let you know before you start to re-write tt_address. I have
developed a partner management extension as a final work for my university
post-grad studies. It's based on specifications by OASIS and I think it
stands a a quite a solid basis. It's not public yet, since I want to work on
it to make it as 'clean' as possible before publishing it. But maybe we
could join forces? I can give you access to the extension, just mail me your
username user on typo3.org to typo3-at-bruehlmeier.com

The management includes full backend functionality to enter all data related
to a partner (which can be a person or an organistion), unlimited
contact-informations per partner and it can handle relationships between
partners as well, so it is possible e.g. to build a hierarchy of partners.
This hierarchy can also be graphically displayed in the BE.

So if you're interested, just drop me a line!

All the best,
Dave.