[Typo3-dev] feature-patch for pi_list_browseresults

Michael H.E. Roth mher at mher.de
Mon Nov 1 18:30:10 CET 2004

Christopher wrote:

> Sorry, I have read the whole thread, but I've probably also
> misunderstood you. The new wrappers are definitely helpful additions,
> but I thought you were saying that the two parts of the output would
> still be in the same container. If so, even the new parameters wouldn't
> be *that* much of an improvement (what if I need them positioned
> separately?) since every part of the existing output is already
> stylable using css (e.g. "div table td a {}") - though it would be nice
> if the container were at least not a table.

Well yes and no, they can be in the same "container" but this is
controlled by the developer: the two elements (if both are to be
created) are finally wrapped according to the 'browseBoxWrap' element in
the wrapper-array. If you set it to an empty string there will be no
"container" containing both.

<snip desc="lots of tips and ideas" />
Well there you gave me a lot to chew on, it will take me some time to come
up with something (see P.S.), but:

  "I'll be back..."

Michael

P.S.:
Due to the birth of my son Finnian this morning (5:14am CET) my time to
work on it is unpredictable and limited. :-)))

--
Michael H.E. Roth