[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Mon May 24 17:40:34 CEST 2004

> I think it is a good idea as well.
>
> THere are a handfull of reported bugs on typo3.org and there are other
> htings I want to fix soon. So if my plans work out well I might spend
> next week looking at these things. This might be the right time for me
> to implement some news plugin on typo3.org  - but it must come along
> with an editorial team that will also use it!
>
> So, I'm positive as long as someone else organize the whole thing, pick
> the right extension to use for it and tell me by next week.

So guys... how do we arrange all this.
Any ideas what will be the best news extension for this?
At the moment, tt_news itself doesn't support FE-newscontribution.
sg_fenewsedit extends tt_news with some FE capabilities. Has anyone
any experience with this extension?
Any other good news extensions?

Any volunteers?

I would like to help out with approving suggested news and general
maintenance.

/Stig