[Typo3-dev] News on typo3.org

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Mon May 24 17:27:58 CEST 2004

I think it is a good idea as well.

THere are a handfull of reported bugs on typo3.org and there are other
htings I want to fix soon. So if my plans work out well I might spend
next week looking at these things. This might be the right time for me
to implement some news plugin on typo3.org  - but it must come along
with an editorial team that will also use it!

So, I'm positive as long as someone else organize the whole thing, pick
the right extension to use for it and tell me by next week.

- kasper