[Typo3-dev] XTR OT: Extension Kickstarter/Cleanup+Optimization - Suggestion: include CSH-Input

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Wed May 19 22:39:00 CEST 2004

Chèr Patrick,

> "Ingmar Schlecht" <ingmars at web.de> a écrit dans le message de
> news:mailman.1.1084892068.18955.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>

>> (BTW, IIRC there was some condition in t3lib_diff that disabled diff for
>> windows, so one would have to hack that piece of code to make it work)
>
> There's already a FAQ about it:
> 1/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=5
>
> or the old URL:
> http://typo3.org/1452+M579b0d8ce56.0.html

Very helpful of you, but you have failed rule #1 in the big book of geeks:
"Thou shalt not read every mail in the mailing list"

Especially if it has been started by Dan Brün, a man with only one gear on
his bike, if holy rohloff has not materialized magically.

Which leads me to inform this honorable audience, that there will be a
little TYPO3 congregation this Sunday at the Garmisch Classics where Dan and
some less well trained people will meet to take part in the mountain bike
marathon.
http://www.getgoing.de/index_marathon.html

There has long been talk of some summer activity, so here it is, despite the
short notice. If any of you plan to show up, drop me or Dan a line.

Next stop is Salzkammer Gut Trophy (einmal Hölle und zurück):
http://www.salzkammergut-trophy.at/

Cheers,

Daniel