[Typo3-dev] How can non-admin beuser can edit/delete entriesin table tx_myextension

Simon Child simondt at gpuk.net
Fri May 14 23:21:46 CEST 2004

"Simon Child" <simondt at gpuk.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1084487973.20436.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> I'm missing a trick somewhere as to how to enable access to the tables of
my
> extensions for non-admin beuser to edit them, even though the group of
that
> user does have write permissions for the table (and can write a new
entry).

This HOWTO solved my problem in a slightly lateral way, by giving access to
the tables via the page view instead:

?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsword%5D=table%20entries&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bpoin
ter%5D=1&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmo
de%5D=1>

As suggested there, it might be worth incorporating this functionality into
the core?

--
Simon Child