[Typo3-dev] You are the Programmer - System extensions

Mathias Schreiber [K1net] ms at k1net.de
Fri May 14 01:23:28 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>> CleanDB : to really delete marked records, maybe should be
>> integrated into DBint and be DBAL aware ?
>
> This will soon be in DBint. This is definitely something belonging to
> an official core extension.

Are you developing on this one yourself?
Because then I would stop fuzzeling on CleanDB2.
I picked up the idea of also deleting associated images and files.
My idea was to read TCA instead of quering the DB, but disabled extensions
do not show up in the TCA (which is good) and thus only stuff would get
deleted that would be assinged in TCA.
To make CleanDB work consequently I would also need to find some sort of
trigger which tables and fields are NOT in TCA but in the DB. shall I rip
the install tool apart for that or do you have some quicker input for me.