[Typo3-dev] OT: VCD Calendar Extension

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu May 13 20:18:47 CEST 2004

> Hi dev-list,
>
> Kaspers "Call for Programmers" finds me with a rather good timing. I
> have been planing a calendar Extension together with Markus Bentele
> and Jan Wischnat. I managed to get my first extensions running and
> among those there is the typo3 Version of an Waste-disposal-calender
> I did in early 2002. That´s why we formed a calender Project team.
> http://www.bodenseekreis.de/?1354 (preview, almost finished)

Hi Volker,

This looks very professional with the project description and all. Some
very simple things can be fixed in the table layout. First take care all
attribute values are quoted and it would be nice if you could also show
the calender per three months. It takes up a lot space horizontally.
Also skip the nowrap in the <td> for CSS (whitespace something). I had
contact with Jan before and I could recommend some simple changes for
the output, but I guess Jan also knows.

Let's finish this!

gRTZ

ben