[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila and Multilanguage ???

Raphael Geyer typo3news at ameos.com
Wed May 12 14:14:04 CEST 2004

Yes, I try to use one tree only. Is this possible with TV ?
* I can create a translation record for a page
* I can create a translation record for content elements

But I can't link a translated content record to a translated page record

I begun a new project under TV can I use translations ? is something planed
?

Raphael
www.ameos.com

mailman.2267.1084362774.256.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...