[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila and Multilanguage ???

Markus Thurner thoean at yahoo.de
Wed May 12 15:11:44 CEST 2004

Raphael Geyer wrote:
> Yes, I try to use one tree only. Is this possible with TV ?
> * I can create a translation record for a page
> * I can create a translation record for content elements
>
> But I can't link a translated content record to a translated page record

as we moved from the ENG to the DEV list, a short summary, what we
currently have:

1) Installed "static info tables" and "static info tables -
sorting in english" (+ create the languages)

2) update DS manually by adding:
		<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
		<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

2.1) re-save TO, clear temp_CACHED and clear All Cache

3) TV Page -> Edit the Content. There should be two languages available

3.1) (this I have not mentioned up to now:) Page->Translate Page!
(Otherwise the content would not be visible).

So, back to your question, at which point exactly is your problem? Have
you got the choice unter TVPage->Edit Content to choose the language?

Markus