[Typo3-dev] New Memory Requirement for Extensions

David typo3-lists at wealththink.com
Mon May 10 19:34:31 CEST 2004

Thanks everyone.

The thinking was that the ini_set command would be incorporated into the
/typo3/init.php file.  Maybe a small routine that would allow other PHP
settings to be set here as well, for those who have hosts that allow such
changes via ini_set.

Couple of questions, the memory requirements for the extension manager, do
those apply to the front end user as well?  Or just to the admins that are
managing extensions?

I did try the .htaccess, but the php info under the admin login did not show
the result--so it could have been superseded by another setting somewhere.

--d

news:mailman.1.1084140382.19804.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de: