[Typo3-dev] How to let an extension create pages

susanne mueller susmue at excite.com
Wed Mar 31 20:25:47 CEST 2004

Dear list,

is it possible to let an extension create pages when it is installed by the extension manager.

In our extension-project we want the extension to create all the extension-related pages (subtree) by itself in order not to oblige the admin-user having to do it by hand.

I couldn't find any document about this subject.
Maybe there is a Typo3-"official" way to acomplish this or someone of you had the same problem and knows a good hack for this.

best regards,
Susan