[Typo3-dev] api provided by realurl

lukas pitschl lukas at dressyvagabonds.com
Wed Mar 31 18:29:15 CEST 2004

well, my very problem is the following:

i have a submenu with the elements:
 - news
 - support
 - team
 - ...

those are linked the right way, with realurl urls, but on the top of
this menu, i wanted to insert a link to the topmenu, of that submenu,
but didn't how to do that, automatically with typo3. can you help me
with that

is it possible, to know the real url which links to the page this are
subpages of?

regards

lukas