[Typo3-dev] Mapping deletion in TemplaVoila

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Tue Mar 30 10:41:56 CEST 2004

I have a datastructure from my extension, and I have created a Template
Objets in order to map everything. This works very good, but now I want to
remove one om my mappings. I have a field (field_something) that is mapped
to a TD tag, and I want to reset this mapping so it does not map to anything
and have another field map to the TD tag instead. How do I do this without
clearing all mapping and re-mapping everything again?

Regards
/Jan-Erik