[Typo3-dev] extensions with binaries

Jens Ellerbrock je at hades.org
Thu Mar 25 16:10:06 CET 2004

Hi Martin

Not putting them on TER but on my own page is not such a bad idea, but I don't understand why having stable/dev branches would be a prerequisite for binaries on TER.
At least htmldoc and ImageMagick have been labelled stable and not really changed much within the last year.
I also don't undestand why this should be harder to maintain than a php-based source release. (and i'm also curious what PITA means)

- Jens Ellerbrock (jense)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:
http://typo3.org/1427+M5d9ee28838e.0.html