[Typo3-dev] Questions about Paths

Lars Erler gurkenschwein at xaospage.de
Tue Mar 23 17:40:11 CET 2004

Hello

thx for your fast reply, but I'm not sure how to use it with my problem.

I want is that my paths are configurable, that means it should be doable
like the most extensions with the constant editor.(or with TS in the
template, no matter which way)

The problem is that I have no idea how to make this,the best would be if
someone could please post a small example that I get the comprehension.

Lars