[Typo3-dev] RC2-dev version

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Mar 23 11:59:16 CET 2004

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
>
> I'm really sorry to bother you, but I don't get it. Hopefully some other
> list member besides Kasper may show me the way.

Oh my, I'm such a stupid hacker!

I simply forgot that I've left some *ahem* rather unfortunate
"debugging" code in t3lib_db, so I experienced this problems.

I apologize for making such a fuss and wasting your time. It really had
to be such sillyness of me.

Masi

PS: I've also had an old copy of index.php. After linking index_ts.php I
got an error page instead of a blank page, which got me on track.