[Typo3-dev] RC2-dev version

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Tue Mar 23 11:34:54 CET 2004

Click "Update required tables          COMPARE"

that will reveal to you that two fields, "be_session.ses_ipLock" and the
same for "fe_session" needs to be added - of course it doesn't report
that if you did it manually already...

For and update you never need to worry about more than the links
"COMPARE" and "IMPORT" - forget all additional SQL files, they are there
for otehr purposes.

- kasper

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 11:10, Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> > masi,
> >
> > Like Johannes adviced you, go to the install tool and update the db
> > (funnily enough Johannes sent a support mail about that same problem
> > just after answering you correctly - an answer that would have solved
> > his own problem.
>
> Well, I have done "Update required tables" and "Dump static data".
>
> But only "typo3conf/database.sql" is listed. There are no sql-files in
> the install-directory. So I cannot click on any import for static+adt.sql.
>
> The comparison with $TCA tells me that quite a number of fields have
> been enlarged (eg text rather than tinytext, etc).
>
> I'm really sorry to bother you, but I don't get it. Hopefully some other
> list member besides Kasper may show me the way.
>
> Masi
>
> PS: This is what I got (assuming you are using a fixed font for mail/news).
>
> Update required tables  	COMPARE
> Dump static data 	 	 	IMPORT
>
> typo3conf/database.sql (1.1 M) 	COMPARE IMPORT 	VIEW
> 				Compare with $TCA
> 				Create "admin" user
> 				Reset user preferences
> 				Clear tables