[Typo3-dev] tslib_content::getAltParam()

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Mar 23 01:40:27 CET 2004

Andreas Schwarzkopf wrote:

> I see but I would cancel the opportunity 1) because of political
> reasons. If it would become popular among TYPO3 developers, the others
> can say, this system does not support accessibility. As I wrote, many
> organisations and authorities are bound to the WCAG by law and must
> provide it.

Bound to provide a meaningful alternate text.

I can live without option 1 as long I get option 0. But perhaps it's
sufficient to discourage it's use.

If renamed the option mechanism could be done in revers: The SYS-flag
disables the auto-title-tag generation. So it stays the way it is now,
but a site owner can disable the feature.

Masi