[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Data Model && call for ideas

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Mar 13 07:26:03 CET 2004

Hi Dan,

dan frost schrieb am 12.03.2004 um 22:44 Uhr CET

> I'm building on this model by building a Java-end to the Typo3
> backend.

Cool. ;)

> Is anyone interested in helping? I've built stuff in java before, but
> it's all a bit shakey

Probably can't really help but I am very interested 'cause the workflow
engine I am integrating is JAVA as well. So I am actually some
little JAVA Integration with php_java.

It might be very interesting to have/use some classes of a basic
Java-end there too, cause it might serve as an "invoked application
interface" from workflow-engine back to Typo3 as an alternative to SOAP,
which would still have to be done also.

Cheers,
PeterN
--