[Typo3-dev] How to configure TortoiseCVS with Typo3-CVS?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Mar 12 09:19:24 CET 2004

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger schrieb am 11.03.2004 um 22:53 Uhr CET

> I have seen that I have a CVS folder in every folder and I have to
> replace the entries in each Root-file. I do not know how the
> root-files have been created. So I have some work to find them all and
> replace them all.

Tortoise-CVS is not the rigth tool for checking out from CVS rather to
get some contextual information for files being under control of CVS
already.

If you do a global search and replace on the CVS/ROOT Files to refelct
your acces with ":pserver" rather than ":ext" method it should work.

I would however advice to start with a clean CVS checkout instead.
WinCVS should be the right Tool to get going with that.

Cheers,
PeterN
--
Peter Niederlag