[Typo3-dev] How to configure TortoiseCVS with Typo3-CVS?

Franz Holzinger franz at ajob.info
Thu Mar 11 22:53:00 CET 2004

Andreas Otto wrote:

> Hello Franz,
>
> On Thursday 11 March 2004 22:08, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>
>>Root-file: :ext:typo3 at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3/
>

> You are trying to access the TYPO3 CVS repository as user typo3.
>
> Your CVSROOT should be this instead:
> :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3
>
> Have a look at the information provided on the TYPO3 CVS page [1] at
> sourceforge.net to find out how to get the latest TYPO3core source as
> anonymous user.
>
> [1]: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=20391
>

> Cheers,
> Andreas

Hello Andreas,

thank you very much for the first hint! The The Typo3 CVS page was too
complex for me to use with TortoiseCVS.

I have seen that I have a CVS folder in every folder and I have to
replace the entries in each Root-file. I do not know how the root-files
have been created. So I have some work to find them all and replace them
all.

Greetings,
Franz