[Typo3-dev] DBAL: Call for sponsors

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Mar 6 11:22:15 CET 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> Currently I plan to work on this next week and on next friday we might
> see a CVS update.

I might still be a good idea to make it RC2, because I think it will
attract more people willing to test or even use it.

A CVS snapshot is more or less only a convenience. Even if it is the
same to you and you do not go into any troubles for this release, it
will be a signal for users that there is something new that's worth
trying and testing.

Personallaly I use CVS mainly to check if a particular bug or a specfic
issues has already been taken care and is resolved. I don't use
snapshots  (neither for Typo3 or any other project), it's probably a
psychological thing.

Just another 2 cents of my huge pile of coins,
Masi